Power Brake Exchange, Inc., dba Brake Supply, Original Cylinder, was founded in 1959 by Robert C. Pitts in San Jose, California, Specializing in the business of re-manufacturing power brake units. In 1994 Power Brake Exchange opened a second facility in Bell Gardens, California to help service our existing customer base and our continual new business accounts.
Power Brake Exchange, Inc. is now going into its third generation with Charles T. Pitts as President, and Tim Pitts as Chief Operating Officer. Charles T. Pitts and Tim Pitts will continue in this business tradition in the up and coming years, following in their Grandfather and Fathers Footsteps.
The New Millenium has brought many changes to this industry and Power Brake Exchange has met the challenges. With the creation of one of the most-up-to-date catalog and our highly trained personnel, Power Brake Exchange is ready for any future challenges, such as our Power Steering Lines, our remanufacturing of hard to find calipers, propotioning valves, and other hydraulic components along the with continuing to supply a quality remanufactured power brake unit.